Find out which possible futures might be right for you
- Choose your Master's programme. Which programmes will match your background and interests?
- The information on career prospects gives you an idea of the paths your predecessors have gone down. You will also find advice on becoming an entrepeneur, teacher or obtaining a doctoral degree.
- Take the workshop Exploring the job market and networking.
- Make an appointment with a career officer. They will help you gain more insight into who you are and what is important to you.
- An internship lets you familiarise yourself with a company or organisation and increases your chances of success at finding your first job.