Student Government and participation
There are multiple ways to give your opinion or have a say in education, study facilities, and other study related subjects. There is a representative advisory body on programme, faculty, and university level.
Boards and committees
Give your opinion
- By filling in the course evaluations you can give points for improvement for specific courses;
- In the National Student Survey (NSE), you can give your opinion on all aspects of the programme and Utrecht University’s facilities;
- Visit the student representative in the representative advisory body (provided in the yellow drop-box) and present your suggestion;
- Do you have a complaint or objection? See Complaints, objections and appeals.
- Do you not know who to turn to with a question, remark or complaint about the university? Then ask your question at the student government desk on Facebook. You will receive an answer within one work day. The desk makes sure your problem gets sent to the appropriate student governance body, which will then keep you updated on their progress in solving it.