Are you having problems with or related to your studies? Do you need advice or counselling for personal problems? There are a number of counsellors within your study programme who can give educational guidance (study advisor, tutor, mentor).
Utrecht University has even more counsellors who can help you. See the overview page on this website: Practical Information > Advising and counselling.
If you are hesitant about whom to contact, or want to start tackling your problems yourself, you can use the overview of questions by subject on this site to guide you.

Study Choice

Do you want more information about your study choice? Or do you need a step by step plan to find the academic programme that best suits you? 

Check out all your options here

Master selection

Are you unclear on what kind of job will suit you, what you are passionate about, or what is possible with your educational background?

Do you want an individual session to talk about your master's programme orientation?