The Master's programme Theoretical Physics (TP) of Utrecht University is a 2-years programme of 120 EC, taught in English. The programme consists of:
- 29.5 EC compulsory elements
- a minimum of 18.0 EC primaries THPH with 7.5 EC of mathematics, or 19.5 primaries THPH with 6.0 EC mathematics
- 15 EC secondary elective courses
- a research thesis of 50 EC
- attending 18 ITP-colloquium sessions, 3 alumni talks, and 1 career event is mandatory
You can find a complete overview of all courses of the Msc Theoretical Physics programme, with references to the course descriptions in de Course Catalogue.