The Faculty of Science collaborates closely with several Student Associations. Each Student Association has its own Board and website. Student Associations are responsible for the sale of textbooks, syllabuses and lecture notes, the organisation of the Science+ Career day, training and workshops, and the introduction days for freshmen. Board members of Student Associations are often also active participants in Department and/or Faculty committees. In addition to these official responsibilities, Student Associations also organise a variety of informal and fun activities for you to participate in. Click on the banners below and you will be redirected to their home pages (mostly Dutch). You can still become a member of a study association if you are curently enrolled in a Master's programme. The study associations for Science students are listed below.
Science study associations
- Utrechtse Biologen Vereniging is the study association for Biology
- Unitas Pharmaceuticorum is the study association for Pharmaceutics
- Sticky is the study association for Computing science and Information Science
- A-eskwadraat is the study association for Mathematics, Physics, Computing Science, Game Technology and Information Science.
- Proton is the study association for Chemistry
- Incognito is the study association for Artificial Intelligence