Who to contact?

Various support staff are available at Utrecht University to help you with any questions, support or tailored advice related to your degree that you may need during your studies.

Programme-specific questions

Within your programme you may turn to the following people for advice:

  • Study Advisor: for complex questions or problems relating to study choices, planning and progress
  • Student Affairs: for more practical questions related to your studies
  • Tutor: for questions relating to the contents of the programme
  • International Officer: for questions about studying abroad

Questions not related to your study programme

In some cases you may want to consult someone who is not related to your specific study programme. For example, if you fall behind due to extenuating circumstances or mental health issues, and it is not possible to correct this through an adjustment in your programme. If this is the case, you may use the contacts mentioned below.

We have put together some study tips and useful links and offer a number of workshops which can help you to improve your study skills.