Attached to your admission letter you can find your personal Pre-Master's programme. There you can also find the information you need for enrolling in the courses you need to follow. Most courses you can find in the Course Catalogue. For courses that are not given by Utrecht University you can follow the instructions in the admission letter. For more information you can ask your Programme Coordinator.
- You can start with your Master's Programme as soon as you have finished your Pre-Master's programme, not before!
- You have to enroll in the Master's Programme so you can be admitted to the necessary Pre-Master. (If you want to start the Pre-Master in September, you have to apply for the Master before June 1st!)
- The pre-master fee is not a regular tuition fee and therefore it is not possible to receive a refund if you terminate your enrolment.
- A Pre-Master's Programme is only available for:
- Dutch students
- Non-Dutch students with a Dutch educational background who do not need housing, and who do not have or require a residence permit for study purposes
- Refugee students with a Dutch residence permit or a W-document who do not need housing