Student Affairs Faculty of Science
Opening hours during summer period
The student desk in Minnaert is closed during the summer from Monday July 18 to Friday August 19. The daily telephone contact hour from 2 pm to 3 pm will be canceled as of July. Also after the summer, we can no longer be reached by phone in the afternoon.
In the morning we remain available by phone between 10-12 noon.
You can reach us on working days on the general numbers – bachelor 030 253 5888 and master 030 253 5555 – or send us an email.
Front desk: First floor of the Minnaert building, room 1.20. Open to visitors on weekdays from 10-12 noon (closed from July 18 to August 19)
Phone: On weekdays from 10 to 12 noon (also during summer period)
Bachelors Telephone: +31 (0)30 253 5888
- Biology: email@example.com
- Chemistry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mathematics: email@example.com
- Physics and Astronomy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computing Sciences: email@example.com
- Pharmaceutical Sciences and CPS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molecular and Biophysical Life Sciences: email@example.com
Masters Telephone: +31 (0)30 253 5555
- Life Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natural Sciences: email@example.com
- Farmacie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science Education and Communication: email@example.com
Don't forget to state your student number and programme!
Key tasks Student Affairs
- Course registration
- Course planning (classes and exam dates and locations)
- Result registration in OSIRIS
- Administration of Application and Assessment Forms for Research Projects
- Student Academic Progress Report
- The organisation of Graduation Ceremonies