You are required to fill out the following forms in order to be able to either start or finish your research project or extracurricular internship. This project or extracurricular internship may take place at Utrecht University or at one of our partners (a different university, research institute, or business).
Please fill out the forms digitally and use a print-out for signing and handing in. The documents require macros to be enabled in Word to use all of the form functionality.
- Make sure to hand in the co-signed Research Application Form at the Science Student Desk prior to starting your project. Important: this form can only be filled out completely after you have discussed the project setup with your intended project supervisor!
- Please note that this protocol (English version) applies when a project is delayed.
- In case of a project or extracurricular internship outside of Utrecht University, please make sure you have filled out the 'daily supervisor' section of the Research Application Form and also fill out this Work Placement Agreement.
- If your project is split into two parts, your project supervisor will fill out the assessment form part 1 at the end of the first part of your project.
- At the end of your project your supervisor will fill out the assessment form part 2 and hand it in at the Science Studente Desk in order to have your grade registered in Osiris.
- Specific for mathematical sciences students: please refer to these guidelines.