Mandatory Introduction GSNS
Welcome to your new Master’s programme at the GSNS!
To ensure that you get off to a good start, the Graduate School of Natural Sciences (GSNS) organizes an Introduction Programme for all new graduate students on Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 September 2022. All students who are (conditionally) admitted to one of the GSNS Master's programmes, will receive more information about the introduction programme in July.
Participation in these two days is mandatory and will grant you 0,5 EC. Please make sure you register when asked to!
On this webpage, you can find all the current information about the Introduction programme and the practical aspects. It will be updated in July with the programme and information about workshops. If you still have any questions after reading the information here, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Introduction programme (overview)
Wednesday 7 September (online and on-campus)
|08:30 - 09:00 |
|Session for students new to Utrecht University|
|14:00 - 17:00|
|First programme specific session|
Thursday 8 September (on-campus)
|09:00 - 09:45 ||Information sessions (profiles and honours)|
|10:00 - 12:00||Second programme specific session|
|13:30 - 15:00||Workshop round 1*|
|15:30 - 17:00||Workshop round 2*|
|17:00 - 20:00||Drinks and bites|
*Please note that for the workshops, you need to register separately (see below).
For more detailed information on the sessions and the locations, please click the tabs below.
Details of introduction programme
Choose your workshops
- If you have any questions concerning your application procedure, documents etc. please check our FAQ webpage.
- If the FAQ webpage doesn’t include your question, contact the Student Desk. International students should contact International Student Admissions with questions about documents.
- If you have any questions concerning the programme, please contact your programme coordinator.
- For any questions regarding the master’s introduction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In all correspondence with Utrecht University, please include your student number <######>.