EXECUTIVE PANELS OF THE BOARD OF EXAMINERS
The Board of Examiners is mandated by law to uphold the quality of tests and exams within the School. Many practical issues of the Board of Examiners are delegated to executive panels. In most cases, the executive panel is the first to contact. Examples are: receiving permission to change a student’s exam programme, to follow courses abroad that are not mentioned in the student’s exam programme and to have an additional test moment in case of illness or other special circumstances.
Dr. E.R. (Elwin) Savelsbergh is chair of the Board of Examiners. Members of the Board of Examiners each represent a cluster of Master's programmes.
- Chair: Dr. E.R. (Elwin) Savelsbergh (E.R.Savelsbergh@uu.nl)
- Artificial Intelligence: Dr. S. (Silja) Renooij (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Information Science and Computer Science: Prof. dr. mr. H. (Henry) Prakken (email@example.com)
- Chemical Sciences: Prof. dr. C.R. (Celia) Berkers (Science.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- History and Philosophy of Science: Dr. G. (Guido) Bacciagaluppi (email@example.com)
- Mathematical Sciences: Prof. dr. E.P (Erik) van den Ban (E.P.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Physics: Prof. dr. ir. G.J.M. (Guus) Velders (email@example.com)
- Secretary Board of Examiners: Dr. E. (Egbert) Mulder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information about the Board of Examiners, go to academic policies and procedures.