Specific for Artificial Intelligence, Business Informatics, Game and Media Technology, Human Computer Interaction, Mathematical Sciences, and Nanomaterials Science
You are required to apply for approval of your research project by submitting a request via Osiris Case. Important: in order to apply completely and correctly, you must have discussed the project setup with your intended project supervisor beforehand!
- Please select ‘My Cases’, ‘Start Case’ and then ‘Research Project GSNS’.
- We advise you to study the request form previous to discussing it with your supervisor, or fill it out together, to make sure you obtain all of the information required.
- After submitting your request, it will be forwarded to your master’s programme coordinator, the board of examiners and student affairs for checks and approvals.
- After approval of your project it will be automatically registered in Osiris. If something needs to be amended, you will be notified by email.
Specific for Climate Physics, Theoretical Physics, Experimental Physics, Computing Science and History and Philosophy of Science
- Fill out the research project application form and get signatures.
- Your supervisor wants to change the copyright clause in the research application form -> contact the research project coordinator.
- If your research project is outside of the UU a work placement agreement is obligatory (see step 2). If you are going abroad you also need to do a Stay Abroad request in Osiris (see step 3)
- Otherwise hand in the application form at the Student’s Desk at Minnaert 1.20 to start the approval process by the Board of Examiners.