Board of Examiners
The Board of Examiners is responsible for the quality of all exams and master's degrees conferred by the Graduate School of Natural Sciences. The Board appoints examiners, monitors the quality of tests and exams within the school, approves individual study programmes, and decides whether a student has fulfilled all requirements to qualify for a degree.
The board is composed of
- Dr. A.M. Vredenberg - Chair
- Prof. dr. F.J. (Floris) Bex - Member, Artificial Intelligence
- Prof. dr. ir. G.J.M. (Guus) Velders - Member, Physics
- Dr. G. (Guido) Bacciagaluppi - Member, History and Philosophy of Science
- Prof. dr. mr. H. (Henry) Prakken - Member, Information Science and Computer Science
- Prof. dr. F.M.F. (Frank) de Groot - Member, Chemical Sciences
- Prof. dr. E.P (Erik) van den Ban - Member, Mathematical Sciences
- Dr. M. (Michael) Behrisch - Member, Applied Data Science
- Dr. J.A. (Jan Andries) Post - External Member
- B. (Björn) Scheenstra - Secretary
On several occasions throughout their studies, students may need permissions from the Board of Examiners. All requests are to be submitted through Osiris Student.
For all other questions, the Secretary of the board can be contacted through: firstname.lastname@example.org.