You must be nominated by the coordinator of the exchange programme at your home university. Your International Office will inform the International Office of the Faculty of Medicine of Utrecht University. We will send you an invitation to apply, either via our online student tracking system OSIRIS Student or via an application form. Please prepare and complete the following information:
- language proficiency form or a recent proof of successfully completed TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge EFL test;
- a photocopy of your ID card or passport (only the relevant pages);
- a transcript of records in the English language; an official record of academic courses taken including all credits and marks (preferably on a scale of 1 to 10) signed and stamped by your home university;
- if you want to do a research project, please find a research group of your interest. Contact the group providing the above mentioned information and your motivation to apply to this particular research group;
- if you want to take courses, a course selection form must be filled in, please note that we use our own application form!
Take care of submitting the application in time to meet our deadlines. After receipt of your details the International Office will evaluate your application together with the programme coordinator and inform you about the result by email as soon as possible. This may take up to two months.
In addition to the information found via the menu, we highly recommend you to visit the websites below, since they offer vital information on preparing your stay in the Netherlands, living in the Netherlands, scholarships, etc.
- The Utrecht University website for international students
- Study in Holland
- Nuffic (the Dutch organization for international cooperation in higher education)