ETH Zürich (Switzerland) is an exchange destination for students of the Faculty of Geosciences and applies for all areas. In this information sheet you will find more information about this university.
- Autumn Semester: mid-September till mid-February;
- Spring semester: mid-February till end of August.
Look for the exact dates here
- Study plan requirements: a minimum of 20 credits/semester as course and/or project work. Credit points are only awarded for successfully passed exams
- Majority of courses must be attended in the department of enrolment
More details are available in the Study Plan Guidelines.
Earth Sciences, Innovation, Environmental and Energy Sciences, and Human Geography and Spatial Planning.
Bachelor and Master.
- English on MSc level and partially on BSc level
- German mostly on BSc level
About €1,300 per month (see Living in Zürich, Expenses per month).
Two places for a maximum of 20 months
Address room 1.20, Koningsbergergebouw
For questions not answered on this site about exchange programmes, you can seek assistance from the International Office Geosciences.
The International Office Geosciences can be reached by telephone on Tuesday from 10:30 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 14:30, or via Teams by appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org)