Want to leave your footprint on UU?
Do you want to change this university for the better and leave your footprint on Utrecht University? Join one of our councils! You can still put yourself forward as a candidate for the University Council or Faculty Councils until 6 April at the latest.
Thinking along and giving advice
At Utrecht University, students and employees have their say on university policies. Organised in councils, they also give advice to the university governors. The University Council is the advisory body of Utrecht University, the Faculty Council is the counterpart of the University Council at the faculty level. To join a Council, you put yourself forward as a candidate. During elections from 8 to 10 May 2023, staff and students then vote who will represent them next year.
You can find more information about how to stand as candidate on uu.nl. You can also contact your Electoral Committee:
- Faculty of Geosciences: Leonie van Bladel
- Faculty of Humanities: Gerda Tenkink
- Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance: Wilma Mossink
- Faculty of Medicine: Jeanette de Ridder
- Faculty of Science: Barbara de Jong
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences: Bärbel Barendregt
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine: Leonie de Vries
- University College Roosevelt: election committee
- University College Utrecht: student council