Are you a student in Utrecht and do you like challenging yourself? Would you like to gain real-life experience working on groundbreaking, innovative projects at Utrecht Science Park (USP)? Can you devote 8 hours per week for a period of 6 weeks to work on an entrepreneurial project? Then USP Student Challenge is for you!
USP Student Challenge is a cooperative initiative between Utrecht Science Park (USP), Utrecht Holdings, Utrecht Centre for Entrepreneurship (UtrechtCE) and UtrechtInc, organized by UtrechtInc Students, in order to boost student involvement in ground-breaking innovative projects and thus help them gain real life experience. Case owners will also receive multidisciplinary and out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for their innovative ventures.
Projects are provided by top-notch innovative researchers and disruptive startups from the USP area. In this 6 week challenge, you will team up in groups of 4-5 fellow students in multidisciplinary teams. You will be responsible for planning and executing the project and present the outcome at the final event. Project owners and sponsors will be there to provide access to the necessary resources during the challenge
What do you need to do?
- Fill in questionnaire to indicate your interest and skills
- Wait for feedback from project owners
- Come to the kick-off event on 13th November
- Start the challenge
What can you expect?
- Gain practical experience with real life projects
- Improve your project management skills
- Become part of something with real impact
- Grow your network
- Boost your career
- Receive a Certificate from Utrecht Center for Entrepreneurship