Transitional arrangement for Humanities masters in case of delay due to corona
When you’ve been conditionally admitted to a Master's programme, but are not able to obtain your Bachelor's degree before 1 September, you can still start with your Master's, provided you have a maximum deficit of 15 EC. You will also need to meet the criteria mentioned below. Do you meet these? Then fill in this form before 12 August and keep the following in mind:
- The delay is caused by Covid measurements.
- You’ve been conditionally admitted to the Master.
- You must obtain the missing 15 EC as soon as possible but definitely before 31 August 2023
- You must have finished your Bachelor's thesis before you can start with your Master's thesis.
- If you do not meet this deadline, you cannot be registered as a Master's student in 2023.
- You must have a plan how you intend to combine finishing your Bachelor and starting your Master at the same time.
This arrangement is not open to students who registered for the master in Conflict Studies, premaster students and students from outside the EU.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our Admissions Officer Quirine van der Steen.