Would you like to have a say in the course of the faculty and to respresent your fellow students? Stand yourself up for the Faculty Council of Geosciences.
The annual elections are scheduled for 9 - 11 May. If you are elected your term in the council will be from 1 September 2016 to 31 August 2o17. You can apply for an administrative grant.
You can nominate yourself from 1 March until 7 April 2016 by this official form. Please hand in this form at Inge De Bruyne, Office of the Board Geosciences, Van Unnik building, Room 7.23 (T. 030-253 2044).
Time schedule elections 2016
- 1 March: assessment of the list of eligible persons
- 1 March - 7 April: inspection of the list of eligible persons and rectification if necessary (Van Unnik, Room 7.23)
- 1 March - 7 April: nomination - handing in of lists of nominees and letters of approval (Van Unnik, kamer 7.23)
- 12 - 15 April: rectification of the list of nominees if necessary
- 18 April: assessment of the list of nominees
- 9 - 11 May: polling
- 13 May: result of the elections