Have you always wanted to have a say in the Humanities faculty's policy and organisation? Then put yourself forward as a candidate for the Faculty Council! You can do so between 8 and 18 March 2021 at one of the student lists or by starting your own list. The elections are from 6 to 8 April. You will be elected for 4 years.
How to apply
You can stand for election in 2 ways:
- by drawing up a list of your own and possibly other interested parties
- by joining an existing party:
You can stand for election if you are officially registered as a student at Utrecht University and thus included in the electoral register. Before 18 March, you will receive an email with a link to check whether you are included in the electoral register.
Do you want to know more?
We will organise 3 information sessions:
- 26 January 20.00-21.30: informative session on student participation in general
- 9 Februay 20.00-21.30: informative session student body Faculty Council Humanities (in Dutch)
- 23 February 20.00-21.30: informative session student body Faculty Council Humanities (in English)
You can attend these meetings via Microsoft Teams.
Go to https://faculteitsraad.wp.hum.uu.nl/kandidaatstelling/ or send an email the student section of the faculty council via Studentengeleding.firstname.lastname@example.org.