Are you a 2nd+ semester student coming back to the UCU campus this Fall? Then find out what the procedure is for picking up your keys. If you have items stored in storage, below you can read when and how you can pick them up.
In general: you will only receive your key if your enrolment for 2018-2019 has been completed in Studielink. Make sure to check your TO DO list in Studielink to see if you are done. When you show proof of your re-enrollment when picking up your keys, you will receive free ice cream.
- Returning students can move in on Friday, August 17, or from Tuesday, August 21 onwards.
- If you have received an email from Wendy Holwerda on Thursday morning August 16 stating that you have enrolled correctly and can pick up your keys: report at reception.
- If you have not received that email by then: go to admissions office directly to see Wendy/Patty (room 16). You will not receive your key until you can show proof that you have re-enrolled correctly.
- If you have authorized a friend to pick up your keys, forward them the email that states that you have enrolled correctly. They can show that email at the reception. Make sure that your own students mail address is visible as sender, otherwise your friend will not be able to pick up your key.
- Do not bring your luggage into the building, there is a designated space for that in front of College Hall.
- You can pick up your keys between 09:00 - 17:00 on weekdays.
- It is not possible to pick up your keys on Monday, August 20, due to the arrival of new students.
- If you want to authorize a friend to pick up your key, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Have your email and valid ID ready at reception.
- After moving in, make sure to notify the municipality of your address change within 5 working days.
Storage will be opening on Friday, August 17, between 19:00-20:00 for everyone who is moving in that day. It is also open on:
- Sunday, August 19th
- Tuesday, August 21st
- Wednesday, August 22nd
- Friday, August 24th
- Monday, August 27th
- Wednesday, August 29th
- Friday, August 31th (Last day!)
Please bring a valid ID with you or the storage receipt if you still have it. Read more about the pickup procedure.