In the summer period fewer people are present at the university. That is why not all catering locations will be open. The summer period lasts from 13 July up to and including 1 September. During this period, the following locations are open at the following times:
Opening hours catering locations in summer period
- Lodewijk: 9.00 – 15.00 hours
- Educatorium: 11.00 – 14.00 hours (closed 3 – 18 August)
- Jazzmans in Minnaert building: 10.00 – 14.00 hours
- Vening Meinesz building: 9.30 – 15.00 hours
- Café Madame Jeanette in Jeanette Donker-Voet building: 11.00 – 14.00 hours (after 23 August regular opening hours)
- Administration building: 12.00 – 14.00 hours (closed from 13 July – 4 August and 17 August – 1 September)
The following catering locations will be closed from 13 July up to and including 1 September: Androclus building, Gutenberg, Drift, Janskerkhof 2-3a, David de Wied building, Kruyt building, restaurant Minnaert building en Victor J. Koningsberger building.
Throughout the summer period, you can order meeting service via the Sodexo portal for all locations.
Coffee stations closed
The coffee stations are closed during the summer period, with the exception of the stations in the Administration building and Newton Hall. The regular coffee machines are still in service.