Today the foundation Stichting Studiekeuze 123 published the results of the 2017 National Student Survey. The NSE 2017 was completed by 11,734 UU students, a response rate of no less than 38.4%. This is a marvellous improvement compared to 2016, when the response rate was 34.9%. This year the overall score for Utrecht University ('your degree programme in general') once again was 4.06 (on a five-point scale). This reflects how you experience the teaching and facilities at Utrecht University. Thank you very much for your appreciation!
What did you find was going well?
- Information on the outcome of programme evaluations
- The subject expertise of lecturers
- The application of types of e-learning within your degree programme
You were less positive about:
- The timely publication of programme timetables
- Availability of study spaces
- Quality of internship supervision provided by degree programme staff
Theme score and general assessment