The fourth meeting of the academic year between the University Council and Executive Board takes place on 18 February. Topics such as the quality agreements, flexible studying and complaints regulations on undesirable behavior will be discussed. Besides that, the meeting will be the opening of the Week of Representation, with all kinds of activities within the university and faculties. After the meeting, at 17:00, the Matthias Jorissenzaal (now 033G) will be revealed, named after the former chairman of the University Council who passed away last year. At 18:00, there will be drinks with pizza. Do you want to be at the meeting and hear what the Council and the Board discuss? Then come to room 033 G on the 18th of February from 15:00 o clock at the conference center in the Administration building.
What is on the agenda?
At this meeting the following topics are on the agenda:
- The University Council discusses the progress of the quality agreements (use of study advance funds to improve the quality of education) with the Executive Board.
- The Council has the right of consent to the pilot flexible studying.
- The Council has the right of consent to the complaints regulations on undesirable behavior.
- The Council has the right of consent to the compensation regulation for PhD scholarships in the employee representation.
- The Council has the right of consent to the annual working conditions plan.
All UU students and staff that are enthusiastic about the activities of the University Council may be present at the meeting. You can attend the meeting, but can’t participate. You can hear and see what is going on and how the Council represents your interests. If you have a question for a council member please contact them before the meeting. We are interested to hear about your thoughts.
Report on the students website
Are you not able to attend the meeting? No problem: you can find a short report on this website after the meeting. Also keep an eye on the Facebook page of the University Council.
Do you want to think along? Raise your voice!
Of course, the University Council is always interested in good ideas from students and employees. Let yourself be heard! Mail to email@example.com with all your questions or ideas.
Meetings with Executive Board
The University Council meets with the Executive Board six times a year. All 24 members of the council (staff members and student members) are present.