Join the student startup validation programme from UtrechtINC
UtrechtInc is a top 10 university-linked startup incubator in the world, with UtrechtInc Students being a student entrepreneurship association. As part of the various validation programmes at UtrechtInc, the student startup validation programme is held this fall.
The validation programme is an 8-week free programme (only commitment fee) that is designed to support scalable student startups. It is open to both Utrecht University (UU) and Hogeschool university of applied sciences Utrecht (HU). From masterclasses to expert talks to product development sessions, it is built to establish a completely successful startup and support the students behind it.
During the programme you get to discover whether entrepreneurship is for you and learn skills that might be useful to start a company such as pitching and designing your value proposition. Furthermore, the validation programme helps you towards a strong team, the best customers, and your first investment.
Accepted participants spend 10 weeks in a program that consists of:
- Introduction: Two intensive weeks during which startups jointly work on masterclasses and team building activities for 1 to 2 days per week.
- Continuation: During the rest of the program spend one morning or afternoon per week on either a masterclass or a progress session.
Application and more information
- October 10 - 23:59: Deadline to send in your onepager. Check your confirmation for 2 examples
- October 11: Announcement selection 1
- October 13, morning: Pitch & announcement selection 2
- November 1: Start program
More information about the programme can be found on the UtrechtInc website. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to sit down and discuss your ideas and eligibility for the program.