Do you learn about the latest research developments in your courses? Are you prepared for the labour market? The Geosciences Faculty Council has an important say in this kind of matters.
The Geosciences’ Faculty Council elections will take place from 8 to 10 May 2017. The student’s membership on the council is from 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018.
You can nominate yourself for the student section of the Faculty Council. As a member of the student section you are able to apply for an administrative grant.
You can stand as a candidate until 30 March. There ar two possibilities:
- Register on an existing list of candidates: contact the chairperson or the spokesperson on the list. The student members in this Academic Year are looking for successors. You can apply by sending a cv and a motivation letter before Monday, 20 March to email@example.com. You will soon receive information about the rest of the procedure.
- Or begin your own list, alone or with other candidates.
You must complete the nomination form (in Dutch) in both cases.
- 2 to 30 March: Peruse candidates and note any corrections (Van Unnik, room 7.23)
- 11 April: publication of the candidate lists
- 8 to 10 May: vote
- 12 May: announcement election result
Do you want to know more about the election of the Faculty Council? Read the electoral rules (in Dutch) or contact the secretary the election commission, Inge De Bruyne, tel. (030) 253 20 44 or the chairman of the student section Robin Dorhout Mees.