Can't wait to get to class every day? You can nominate your favorite lecturer for the Teacher Awards Geosciences! These will be awarded -already for the seventh year in a row- at the beginning of January. The goal is to show appreciation for Geosciences lecturers for their merit in education.
There are two award categories:
- The Teacher of the Year award: for lecturers who have academic teaching experience of more than five years.
- The Teacher Talent award: for lecturers with less than five years of experience teaching in an academic setting.
The winners receive a check of € 1.500,- for work related matters, such as a study trip or books for example. The jury consists of the Vice-Dean Education, the Educational Managers and two student members of the Faculty Council.
Let yourself be heard!
Nominate your favorite candidate to your student association. They will recommend the nominees.
- Global Sustainabilaty Science (BA), Sustainable Development (MA) & Environmental Sciences (MA)
- Innovation Sciences & Sustainable Business and Innovation (MA)
- Earth Sciences (MA)
- Human Geography and Spatial Planning (MA)