Elections Faculty Council Geosciences 2023
Until 6 April 2023, students and staff could stand for election to the Geosciences Faculty Council. On 17 April, the Geosciences Election Committee determined the electoral lists and decided that elections will be held for one constituency:
- Student section AW&FG (2 seats)
Candidates: Femke Schuitemaker, Magali Siri, Liselot Böinck, David Leefsma, Niels van der Burg
Elected members Faculty Council Geosciences
For the other constituencies, the same number of candidates applied than seats were available. No elections are held for these constituencies. The candidates are automatically elected. Students are elected for a 1-year term (1 September 2023 - 1 September 2024) and staff members are elected for a 2-year term (1 September 2023 - 1 September 2025).
- Student section SD: Marina D'Ago, Yejun Jung, Jamie Grover
- Student section SGPL: Quintijn de Leng, Noa Eijgelshoven, Niels Dekker
- AW staff delegation: Francien Peterse, Laura Cobden
- FG staff section: Menno Straatsma
- Staff delegation SD: Elena Fumagalli, Jaivime Evaristo
- Staff delegation SGPL: Karlijne Lafort, Elisa Fiore
- Staff delegation Faculty Office: Geertje Speelman
8 - 10 May 2023
The elections are from 8 to 10 May 2023. All geo-students can then vote for the AW&FG student section. An email will be sent to you on 8 May.
On Friday 12 May 2023 at 11.00 am in the VMA (ground floor), the results of the Elections Faculty Council Geosciences will be announced. Everyone is welcome to attend!
The election committee, who is responsible for the preparation and implementation of the election, consists of the following members:
- Carin van de Weerd (chair)
- Joost van Woerkom (studentassessor, email@example.com)
- Leonie van Bladel (secretary)
For more information see Faculty Council - Faculty of Geosciences - Utrecht University (uu.nl) or contact the secretary of the election committee Leonie van Bladel