Studyin Without Limitations are looking for enthusiastic students who want to become a buddy for a student with a disability. Having a disability yourself is not a requirement.
What are we asking?
- That you arrange for regular meetings with your mentee (usually once every 1-2 weeks).
- That you both agree on what the support/guidance will look like.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience. As a buddy, you will gain a lot of experience in supporting and advising a student with a disability. You will be able to make a positive contribution to the university experience of a fellow student.
- Training. We offer training sessions and peer consultations several times a year, so that you can learn more about various disabilities, and student guidance.
- Fee. You will receive a volunteer fee for your mentoring activities.
Do you want to become a buddy or more information?
Let us know! email@example.com
Studying Without Limitations
Studying Without Limitations is a peer to peer group set up for (and by) students with a disability. We:
- Share experiences and stories with each other;
- Advise the UU in the policy on studying with a disability;
- Provide students with information about support through the university when it comes to studying with a disability;
- Offer students extra support via a buddy programme.
More information about Studying Without Limitations, or do you need a buddy yourself?
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or have a look at our website.