- Do you have questions about how to start your career?
- Would you like to discuss your resume or cover letter?
- Would you like to practice a job interview?
- Do you have questions concerning internships?
- Would you like to discuss your assessment report?
Aron le Fevre
Tel.: 030 253 3279
Location: Janskerkhof 3, room 011
- Contact with alumni
- Career advice legal career
- Career advice international career
Student office hours are every Tuesday between 09:30 and 11:30. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 30 min appointment to discuss your career or internship questions.
You can also choose to make an appointment with one of the UU Career officers that work with the students of all faculties of UU.
Book an appointment
You can book your appointment through the calendar below. If the calendar shows no available dates, please try again later. New interview time slots are made available at the end of each week. Otherwise look at the overview of the trainings (under REFLECT): you could also first follow a training before making an appointment.
- Select an appointment type and then choose a time. You can also select a specific career officer in the second drop-down menu, if you prefer to do so.
- Always perform the career check first and bring the results with you to the interview.