You can contact the Student Information Desk for questions about programmes, courses, schedules, internships, exams, special facilities, approval for electives courses outside the Law programmes, exemptions, information about studying abroad and application for your diploma. Though them, you can also make appointments with the study advisor and internship coordinator.
- Opening hours at Janskerkhof 3: Monday to Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Telephone hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
(Tel. +31 30 253 7004).
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Closed on Friday.
The study advisors are there to respond to your questions about your study programme and provide support or advice during your studies. You should especially consult the student advisor if you are having problems that are affecting progress in your studies, such as personal issues or illness.
Most short questions can be asked during the study advisors' phone and walk-in consultation hours. You can also make a private appointment with a study advisor by visiting or calling the Student Information Desk. If you are unable to call or come to our location, please inform us about your availability via email so we can send you a meeting invitation via Teams.
Where: Janskerkhof 2-3, 3512 BK Utrecht
Tel. +31 30 253 7009
Walk-in consultation hours: Monday to Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Student Information Desk.
Phone consultation hours: Monday to Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Board of Examiners Master handles requests concerning exemptions, (prolongation of) validity of exams, (approval of) electives outside the programme, incorporation of courses for the purpose of exchange programmes, terms and declarations of graduation, accreditation of Cum Laude and graduation ceremonies, among other things.
- Tuesday and Thursday 10.00-12.00h, Tel. +31 30 253 4411*
- Every Tuesday from 12 to 1pm at the Student Information Desk*
*Except holidays and building closures
Send an e-mail:
Members of The Board of Examiners Master's
- Mr. dr. J. Lindeman (chair), department for Criminal Law and Criminology
- Dr. M.N. Boeve, department for Jurisprudence, Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Mr. N. Hummel, department for International and European Law
- Dr. R.S.T. Gaarthuis, department for Criminal Law and Criminology
- Mr. J.C. van Eijk-Graveland, department for Privat law
- Dr. F.J. Prins, external member
- M. Leenknegt LLM, official secretary
The Board of Examiners can be contacted through the secretary of the board, as indicated above.
- Monday and Friday between 13.00 - 14.00 o' clock, call +31 30 253 5320
Send an e-mail:
You can find us at the Student Services Desk of the Law department at Janskerkhof 2-3 every Monday from 3.00 to 4.30 p.m.
You will be able to reach us by phone on Monday and Thursday from 1.30 p.m. to 3 p.m. +31 (0)30 253 7289.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or the signing of documents. Please mention your UU student number and field of study in your email.
Europe: Tessa Brassé
non-Europe: Paula Banning
For questions or appointments, please contact the exchange coordinators at email@example.com.
International Exchange Office - Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance
3512 BK Utrecht
You can contact Student Services for information on a wide range of issues relating to studying and student life. This includes admission, application and enrolment, tuition fees, financial assistance, working alongside your studies, insurance, schemes and facilities for outstanding student athletes, student housing and student organisations and information about studying with a disability or chronic illness.