Utrecht University School of Governance (USG) offers a varied programme for incoming exchange and visiting students from faculty partner universities and universitywide agreements. You can choose to participate in a Minor's programme (European Governance) of four courses taking place during the entire year, and/or to follow singular courses.
You are required to have a good command of the English language before you arrive, to be able to follow lectures and pass exams in English. Click here for the English language requirements.
These are the English taught Bachelor Courses of USG. For more information on the content of the courses, see below:
Period 1: 2 September 2019 - 10 November 2019
Period 2: 11 November 2019 - 2 February 2020
Period 3: 2 February 2020 - 19 April 2020
Period 4: 20 April 2020 - 5 July 2020
- Public Administration and Organisations USG5520
- Policy Implementation USG4580
- East European politics and governance USG4600
- Achieving Success in Public Governance USG4640
- (Minor European Governance:) Introduction to the Economics of European Integration EC2IEEI
- Government and behavior USG4660
- Gobal Civil Society USG4430
- (Minor European Governance*:) European Governance USG4180
- Comparative Analysis of Political Institutions USG2051
- Organising in a Changing World USG4141
- Understanding Political Leadership USG4250
- (Minor European Governance:) Critical Junctures in EU Institutions USG4270
- Governance in Development Cooperation USG 4011
Application and Registration as an exchange student
For more information about the application procedure, or for general information, check the relevant webpages of the International Exchange Office of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance.
Information about your course registration at USG
Information about your course registration at Utrecht University School of Governance? Send an e-mail to Hetty Faber: firstname.lastname@example.org.