Contact and links
Student Information Desk Economics
For questions regarding course enrolment: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find us at the Student Services Desk of the Law department at Janskerkhof 2-3 every Monday from 3.00 to 4.30 PM.
You will be able to reach us by phone on Monday and Thursday from 1.30 to 3 PM +31 (0)30 253 7289.
You can reach us at email@example.com for questions or the signing of documents. Please mention your UU student number and field of study in your email.
Floris Bouwman / Manuela Van Vlasselaer
Europe: Tessa Brassé
non-Europe: Paula Banning
For questions or appointments, please contact the exchange coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Exchange Office - Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance
3512 BK Utrecht
Study/ work placement abroad
- http://students.uu.nl/en/academics/study-abroad: The central International Office (Student Services) provides information on scholarships etc.
- www.wilweg.nl: General information on studying and internships abroad; visa, working permits, insurance, grants, etc. (in Dutch)
- www.minbuza.nl: Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs: current travel advice, addresses of foreign embassies/consulates in the Netherlands.
- www.aiesec.nl: AIESEC is the largest student--‐run organization in the world, active in 130 countries and still growing. AIESEC offers internship--‐opportunities and voluntary projects all across the globe and stimulates participants to be more conscious of their own personal development.
- www.handicap-studie.nl: Information about studying abroad with a handicap.
- www.wereldwijdestudenten.nl: Site by Dutch students who want to study abroad or have studied abroad (in Dutch).
- www.nuffic.nl: NUFFIC is the “Netherlands Organisation for international cooperation in higher education”.
- www.searchjobsabroad.com: Free website for internships within Europe.