Due to the current situation, all students have to study at home. At home, however, you are much dependent on yourself and therefore it can be more difficult to continue studying effectively. Skills Lab can help you with this, check out our online services.
- Tips for writing and studying at home: we've listed some tips about planning, productivity and studying at home
- (Online) writing tutoriung: talking about your thesis, paper or essay will help you!
- (Online) study coaching: discuss your planning and look for a way to study effectively.
- Digital Thesis writing week: writing your thesis at home and on your own can be a challenge. Discover what the Digital Thesis writing week can do for you.
- Digital Summer Thesis groups: do you miss the support of your fellow students? How are you holding up now that you're home alone writing your Thesis? Sign up for a group.
Do you want to learn more skills or do you have time left to develop yourself? Take a look at the range of online courses that are on offer, including adapted studyskills workshops from Educational Consultancy & Professional Development.