In the course catalogue you can find an overview of the prescribed literature for each course.
You can buy books for all your Bachelor and (Pre)Master courses with Study Association ECU’92.
For period 1, books have to be ordered between 16-25 August 2019.
The U.S.E. Board has set a maximum price for the literature at 12,50 euro per ECTS. You can find the book costs per period when you order your books on the website of the book supplier via the ECU’92 website.
As a member you get substantial discounts on your books. You must always order your books in advance. Ordering books with ECU’92 goes as follows:
- You go to the books section on the ECU’92 website: https://ecu92.nl/store/books/.
- You click “order your books”, which will direct you to the webshop of the book supplier.
- You select the books you want to order and pay online, via e.g. iDEAL or PayPal.
- You pick up the books you ordered during the ECU’92 book sale in the Spinoza Building.
Period 1, 2019-2020: During the Orientation, on 2, 3 or 4 September 2019 for first-year students. All other students can pick-up their ordered books on 9 September 2019 between 10:00 and 15:30 in Spinoza 0.02. For those who take the course Intermediate Microeconomics, Games and Behaviour (ECB2VMIE), please pick up your book on September 3rd between 13:15 and 15:00 at Spinoza 0.10.
Period 2, 2019-2020: November 2019
Period 3, 2019-2020: February 2020
Period 4, 2019-2020: April 2020
Make sure to order your books before the deadline, which will be approximately two weeks before the book sale. The exact deadline for each period will be published on the ECU'92 website. If you miss the deadline, you can still order your books via the web shop of the book supplier. The books then will be sent to your home address, but the discounts will be lower and you will be charged shipping costs. Next to that, if you order your books after the deadline, ECU’92 cannot guarantee that they will be delivered in time. The discounts only apply to ECU'92 members, non-members pay the normal price.
NOT ORDERING = NO BOOKS
If you have got any questions regarding the book sale, send an email to email@example.com.
You can order your readers via the online shop. You can order them as follows:
- Find the course(s) you want to order (a) reader(s) for by searching for your faculty (REBO – School of Economics), selecting your programme (Bachelor or Master) and selecting the course you are taking. Order your readers per period.
- Set the quantity of readers you want to order and click ‘order’.
- Fill in your contact details and check if your order is correct.
- Payments can be done using iDEAL, Visa card or Euro/Master card.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your order by e-mail.
- Your order will be delivered within 8 working days.
As readers differ per period, only order readers for courses you are enrolled for in that period.
Please do not wait till the last moment with ordering your reader! Sometimes the readers are not in stock anymore and then it will take longer before the readers can be delivered. Try to avoid this in order to prepare yourself properly for the first lectures.
- Study anywhere and anytime!
MyWorkplace is Utrecht University's digital work and study space. You can use the software for your studies in a flexible way.
- Through the website http://studyspot.uu.nl/ you can check where (Uithof or City Centre) study places are available.
- Study places are available in the attic of the Spinoza building at the Kriekenpitplein.
Be aware: summaries made by students and sold by (study) organisations do not always give a full and correct view of the course material.
Therefore it is not recommended to depend solely on summaries when preparing for an exam.