You can buy books for all your Bachelor and (Pre)Master courses with Study Association ECU’92.
The U.S.E. Board has set a maximum price for the literature at 12,50 euro per EC. You can find the book costs per period when you order your books on the website of the book supplier via the ECU’92 website. As a member you get substantial discounts on your books. You must always order your books in advance. Ordering books with ECU’92 goes as follows:
- You go to the books section on the ECU’92 website: https://ecu92.nl/store/books/.
- First Year Students will have their book delivered to Spinoza Hall on the International Campus Utrecht where they will be available for pick-up around the start of educational activities.
- All Other Students can also decide to have their books home delivered next to the option to have the books delivered to campus
- You select the books you want to order and pay online, via e.g. iDEAL or PayPal.
- Further information is available through www.ecu92.nl.
Make sure to order your books before the deadline, which will be approximately two weeks before the book sale. The exact deadline for each period will be published on the ECU'92 website. If you miss the deadline, you can still order your books via the web shop of the book supplier. The books then will be sent to your home address, but the discounts will be lower and you will be charged shipping costs. Next to that, if you order your books after the deadline, ECU’92 cannot guarantee that they will be delivered in time. The discounts only apply to ECU'92 members, non-members pay the normal price.
NOT ORDERING = NO BOOKS
If you have got any questions regarding the book sale, send an email to email@example.com.