Various support staff are available at Utrecht University to help you with any questions, support or tailored advice related to your degree that you may need during your studies.
Within your programme you can turn to the following people for advise:
- Lecturer: for help during the course, feedback and reflection on your functioning and performance
- Peer Coach: your primary contact for questions about studying, the UU, or your programme.
- Tutor: for questions relating to the contents of the programme
- Study Advisor: for complex questions or problems relating to study choices, planning and progress
- Student Information Desk Humanities: for more practical questions related to your studies
- Internship Coordinator: for help with finding and doing an internship
- Wellbeing trainers Humanities: for workshops in the field of performance pressure, making choices and graduation
Questions not related to your study programme
In some cases you may want to consult someone who is not related to your specific study programme. For example, if you fall behind due to extenuating circumstances or mental health issues, and it is not possible to correct this through an adjustment in your programme. If this is the case, you may use the contacts mentioned below.