Due to the current situation, all students have to study at home. At home, however, you are much dependent on yourself and therefore it can be more difficult to continue studying effectively. Skills Lab can help you with this.
- Tips for writing and studying at home: try out what works for you.
- Talking about your thesis, paper or essay will help you! You can make an appointment with a writing tutor and discuss different strategies in an online session. Especially if you get more writing assignments than usual, it can be good to discuss this with someone.
- Make an appointment with a study coach: discuss your planning and look for a way to study effectively, because how do you stay productive under these strange circumstances? The study coaches will help you to get more structure again.
- Do you want to learn more skills or do you have time left to develop yourself? Take a look at the range of online courses that are on offer, including adapted studyskills workshops from Educational Consultancy & Professional Development.
- Also keep an eye on our site: in period 4 we start with digital writing weeks, coaching groups and Q&A sessions about studying.