Available study places
Are you looking for an avaliable place to study? Studyspot shows an up-to-date overview of available study places per building. Click in the building for more information on its location and opening hours. The University libraries have many study places available with or without PCs including in the University libraries.
As a Humanities student you can find available places to study in the centre of Utrecht, but also in the Uithof (Utrecht Science Park). During exam periods the libraries, among other buildings, have longer opening hours and there are additional study places available. In the evening it is less busy in the libraries.
Rules study places
Everyone gets to use the study places, but do keep the following rules in mind. They can differ somewhat per building.
- In the libraries you can leave your place for a maximum of 30 minutes. If you leave for a longer period of time, your belonings will be put away and another person can take your place.
- You can not eat food at (computer) study places. You are allowed to bring a closed bottle of water with you.
- You are not allowed to make phone calls at study places.
- After use, leave the place clean. Throw away trash, put the seats and tables back in the original position.
- Only use a study place for studying, not for private matters.