The Master's Programme Musicology lasts for two years and has a 120 EC study load. The academic year is divided into 4 blocks. Each block you take 15 EC worth of courses. Please refer to the Factsheet as a supplement to the student website and as a guide during your first weeks of the academic year.
Check out the programme outline.
- The Course planner contains an overview of the courses in your study programme's exam requirements, including useful information about individual courses.
- See the Provisions section in the Education and Examination Regulations for an exact overview of your curriculum.
Your tutor is available if you require assistance selecting your courses. As a student of this programme, you may also take the supplementary course Academic Writing in English. You can choose between three tracks:
When you start this programme, you will be registered for its examination programme. This is a 'translation' of the examination requirements described in the Education and Examination Regulations. In order to complete your Master's programme you will need to meet the examination requirements.
Study Progress Report (SPR)
Your study progress report lists all of your current results, and tells you how far along you are in meeting your exam requirements. View your study progress report in OSIRIS > tab Progress.
Making a change
In your report you can check if all your achieved results have been properly recorded and are listed under the correct heading. If you find any results under 'Other' that you would like to include in your study programme, or if you have other changes to make, follow these steps:
- Go to Osiris Student > Cases > My cases > Start a new case by using the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- A new window will open. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off for the new window to open.
- Choose Request Board of Examiners. Select case type Approval courses UU or SVO changes.