Once you have completed your Bachelor's programme, you can start looking for a job or continue your studies. Are you still hesitant what to do next? In that case, you can visit Career Services for tips, help or advice.
Choose a master
With your Bachelor's degree in your pocket, you can take a Master's degree in order to specialize further. Keep in mind that some Masters may have entry requirements (such as an average of 7 in your Bachelor's programme or some required courses).
The Bachelor's degree in Media and Culture prepares you for the following Masters:
One-year Master's programmes
- Arts and Society >> entry requirements
- Contemporary Theatre, Dance and Dramaturgy >> entry requirements
- Film- en televisiewetenschap (in Dutch) >> entry requirements
- New Media & Digital Culture >> entry requirements
- Gender studies >> entry requirements
- Cultural History of Modern Europe >> entry requirements
Two-year (Research) Master's programmes