Student Information Desk Humanities
- Email: email@example.com (9.00 - 17.00 working days)
- WhatsApp: 0031 6 4108 4538 (9.00 - 17.00 working days)
- Phone: 030 253 6285 (11.00 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 15.00 working days)
- Front desk: 11.00-12.30 and 13.30-15.00 working days
- Mailing address: Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
Don't forget to state your student number and study programme when you contact us.
For questions about: your curriculum • course enrolment • graduation • grades • approval and exemption • certification of grades - etc.
Question about tuition fees?
Please refer to Student Services in case you have a question about your tuition fees.
Appointment Career Officer
To book an appointment with the Humanities Career Officer, please refer to Career Services' online booking tool.
Change your diploma tube
You can still exchange your white diploma tube for a yellow Utrecht University tube by visiting us during our opening hours.
Your Programme Coordinator is your first contact within your master. You may contact your Programme Coordinator for questions and advice on:
- your programme's content
- the composition of your programme
- studying abroad