The Research Master's Programme in History lasts for two years and has a 120 EC study load.
- Who's who in the RMA History
- The RMA History Student Blog gives you an insight into what your fellow students are doing and working on
- Factsheet (supplement to the student website and a guide during your first weeks of the academic year)
- Course planner (full overview of the courses that are in your study programme).
- Education and Examination Regulations (for an exact overview of your curriculum).
|Block 1 & 2|
|Block 3 & 4|
When you start this programme, you will be registered for its exam programme. This is a 'translation' of the exam requirements described in the Education and Examination Regulations.In order to complete your Master's programme you will need to meet the exam requirements.
Study Progress Report (SPR)
Your study progress report lists all of your current results, and tells you how far along you are in meeting your exam requirements. View your study progress report in OSIRIS > tab Progress.