The Research Master's Programme in History lasts for two years and has a 120 EC study load.
Please note: this page contains information for our current students.
As from 2024-2025, the curriculum of this programme is subject to change. If you are interested in this RMA, please take a look at our Master's Programmes site for a glimpse of the new curriculum.
- Who's who in the RMA History
- The RMA History Student Blog gives you an insight into what your fellow students are doing and working on
- Factsheet (supplement to the student website and a guide during your first weeks of the academic year)
- Course planner (full overview of the courses that are in your study programme).
- Education and Examination Regulations (for an exact overview of your curriculum).
|Block 1 & 2|
|Block 3 & 4|
When you start this programme, you will be registered for its exam programme. This is a 'translation' of the exam requirements described in the Education and Examination Regulations.In order to complete your Master's programme you will need to meet the exam requirements.
Study Progress Report (SPR)
Your study progress report lists all of your current results, and tells you how far along you are in meeting your exam requirements. View your study progress report in OSIRIS > tab Progress.
Making a change
In your report you can check if all your achieved results have been properly recorded and are listed under the correct heading. If you find any results under 'Other' that you would like to include in your study programme, or if you have other changes to make, follow these steps:
- Go to Osiris Student > Cases > My cases > Start a new case by using the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- A new window will open. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off for the new window to open.
- Choose Request Board of Examiners. Select case type Approval courses UU or SVO changes.