You will meet your fellow students and your tutor during the orientation. You will also receive information about all sorts of practical matters, such as ICT, academic supervision and the binding recommendation regarding the continuation of studies.
The programme of History for 2019 is as follows:
Friday 30 August - Sunday 1 September
- Introduction camp (optional)
Monday 2 September 2019
- 09:00-10:00h Start (Drift 13, room 004)
- 10:00-10:45h General welcome
- 11:00-11:30h Introduction seminar groups
- 11:30-19:00h Afternoon programme including lunch
- 19:00-22:00h Dinner (Stairway)
- 22:00-04:00h Final party (Vrienden)
More information on the programme can be found here.