The Curriculum Committee is responsible for advising on and anually revising the Education and Examination Regulations. If so requested or of its own accord, they advise the Board of the study programme and the Dean on all educational matters.
The members of the History Curriculum Committee are:
- dr. Peter Malcontent (chair)
- dr. Rutger Kramer (staff)
- dr. Paschalis Pechlivanis (staff)
- dr. Frank Sterkenburg (staff)
- Levi Verbeek (student)
- Tamar Kooistra (student)
- Marthe Van 't Veld (student)
- Kes van Achterbergh(student)
The programme coordinator and the Study Advisor are advisory members.
The student members of the Curriculum Committee can be emailed at GW_OCGeschiedenis@uu.nl.