Who should you contact?
- Your first contact for questions about your programme is your tutor (see Osiris).
- For general questions about the content of your study and practical matters, you can contact the Student Information Desk.
- Do you have a question about tuition fees? Then contact Student Service.
No idea whom to contact? Take a look at the who-what-where overview page.
Student Information Desk Humanities
- Email: email@example.com (9.00 - 17.00 working days)
- WhatsApp: 0031 6 4108 4538 (9.00 - 17.00 working days)
- Phone: 030 253 6285 (11.00 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 15.00 working days)
- Information desk: 11.00-12.30 and 13.30-15.00 working days
- Mailing address: Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht
Don't forget to state your student number and study programme when you contact us.
For questions about: your curriculum • course enrolment • graduation • grades • approval and exemption • certification of grades - etc.
Question about tuition fees?
Please refer to Student Services in case you have a question about your tuition fees.
Appointment Career Officer
To book an appointment with the Humanities Career Officer, please refer to Career Services' online booking tool.
Change your diploma tube
You can still exchange your white diploma tube for a yellow Utrecht University tube by visiting us during our opening hours.