Equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI)
At the Faculty of Humanities, we want everyone to feel at home. Everyone has equal rights and everyone should have equal opportunities. We believe that Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) of staff and students enriches academic debate and provides insights that lead to greater understanding in society.
Equality: equal opportunities for all and combating discrimination
Diversity: recognising, respecting and valuing differences between people
Inclusion: university community where everyone feels valued and at home
EDI RELATED QUESTIONS
- Have you experienced Inappropriate Behaviour?
- Are you seeking information to get in touch with our study advisor?
- Do you want to get in touch with a student psychologist?
- Do you have questions about Studying with a disability?
- Do you have questions about Studying without limitations (for and by students)
- Do you have questions about Gifted student facilities ?
- Do you have questions about ADHD/ADD support?
- Do you have questions about Elite sport facilities?
- Do you have questions about Pregnancy and studying as a parent?
- Not sure whom to turn to? Or are you looking for a different kind of support? Take a look at our page WHOM TO CONTACT WHEN?
EDI for you
Working group Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) within the Faculty of Humanities
An Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) GW working group has been set up within the faculty of Humanities. It consists of both staff and students.
In the coming period, we will work on different themes. Would you like to get actively involved in Equality, Diversity & Inclusion? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org share your ideas.
This page is under construction. Contact us to share your ideas or let us know when you're missing information: email@example.com