Electives & Minor
As electives (your optional course profile), you choose components with a total study load of 60 EC, of which at least 15 EC at level 2 or 3. You can choose electives from another discipline, or in preparation for a Master's programme.
Your electives consists of:
- An optional course package of 30 EC in which you can choose the following:
- a minor at Utrecht University.
- a second specialization within your chosen degree programme. You don't need approval from the Board of Examines for this option, but please do inform us of your choice by putting in a 'pro forma' request for approval through Osiris student.
- a minor at another Dutch university.This requires the approval of the Board of Examiners.
- a foreign exchange programme. This requires the approval of the Board of Examiners.
- Free choice of 30 EC, for example:
Are you following two bachelor's programmes? Then you can often fill in your optional course profile with courses from your other bachelor's programme. Discuss the possibilities with your study advisor.