Will I be able to start with the Master's programme I have been conditionally admitted to, even though I may not have finished my Bachelor's programme by 1 September due to Corona?
If you have been conditionally admitted to a master's programme, but you haven't quite finished your bachelor's degree by September 1, you can still start your master's degree. You can only start your Master’s if you are missing no more than 15 EC and your study delay occurred in block 3 and/or 4, i.e. between February 3 and June 26, 2020. Are you eligible? Fill in the application form before 17 August. Please also take the following into account:
- The delay must be due to corona measures.
- You were enrolled in courses and participated in them.
- You’ve been conditionally admitted to the Master’s.
- You must complete the missing 15 EC as soon as possible, but no later than 31 August 2021. If this is not the case, you will not be allowed to continue your Master's education from 1 September 2021 onwards.
- You may only start your Master's thesis once you have successfully completed your Bachelor's thesis.
Not sure if you are eligible? In that case, just to be on the safe side, it is best to submit an application. The masters' programmes admissions committee will assess your application.