Book an appointment to visit the Student Information Desk Humanities
Our front desk at Drift 10 is currently closed until further notice. However, you can make an appointment to:
- collect a certified transcript or graduation statement
If you want to pick up a graduation statement, please contact the Examensecretariaat GW (ExamensecretariaatGW@uu.nl) before booking an appointment.
- have a diploma copy certified
- have documents signed
- pick up your diploma (for students with a graduation of 31-8-2020 or ealier)
- to collect or hand in other documents
Are you not a student at the Faculty of Humanities? If so, you will need to contact your own Student Desk. To be sure, please refer to the overview of all programmes for which you can contact us.
What to do when you come to the Drift?
- You can only come in if you have an appointment.
- Please bring with you a valid ID card or passport
- Come alone and do not bring anyone with you to the appointment!
Picking a date for an appointment
You can schedule an appointment below. If the booking module does not load, please check whether or not something is blocking the tool (such as Privacy Badger) and turn it off for this tool. You can also try the direct link to the appointment tool.